- I believe that we are all meant to do great things
- Getting comfortable hinders that goal
- I am getting comfortable
- Writing well is hard so I will list my thoughts
- I have developed bad study habits
- School is slowly going devour my sanity
- I hope I get this medical internship
- Stay up y’all
Have been tiring as fuhhh for me. Woke up early morning for my Friday morning ochem/genchem classes going from 8am to 7pm with a one hour break in between. I’m sure I got high off the ether in lab haha. Anyways, drove down to OC after class for work the following day. Woke up at 7am today to work in Long Beach from 9 to 4. People are FAWKIG CRAY CRAY when they wait in line for too long….like yooo six workers serving 1500 people within four hours
（−＿−；). Welp. Finally done for the day. Time to go gym and work on my butt. On a mission to have a butt like Nicki Minaj.
I have an important national exam today, which means I have to put on my cutest undies for a confidence boost.